Thursday, June 18, 2015

How do I use my psychic gifts? What are they?

Hello, I wanted to take a minute tell you about my gifts, abilites, and what it is I do for your the client. Many of you are familiar with the Tarot Deck. I couple my readings with tarot and the Quabalistic Tree of Life.This is the main avenue of my divination practice. However I use other gifts as well. My abilities that I have developed are empathy, clairaudience, clairvoyance, claircognizance, and clairsentience.

Clairaudience: The ability to clearly hear. The things I hear are not heard by the client. The things I hear are quick short phrases that pertain to the reading.
This is an ability to clearly and intuitively hear messages. Sometimes people will describe this when they are driving and they clearly hear something inside them telling them "go right."

Clairsentience: The ability to clearly feel. This is sometimes linked in with empathic abilities. While empathy is feeling the emotions of others, this particular gift is about feeling the energy and getting a good read on it. Some psychics will describe this as a gut feeling. For me during a reading every feeling has a different meaning. For example a twisting stomach is nervousness. A heavy sacral charkra can be sexual energy, pregnancy, or lust. A light heartness is happiness and bliss. Sometimes these feelings will get mixed in with the clients energy and I have to carefully separate the two to be as open and not inflict the reading. Generally I tap into this gift after I have shuffled and laid down the first card.

Clairvoyance: Clear seeing is a very misunderstood gift, and sometimes even the hardest to describe. Sometimes clients think I see whole movies of their lives, and that is not the case. Most of the time I see little vignettes and short scenes as the client is answering my baseline questions and other questions through out the reading. This is one of my favorite gifts to work with. I have really spent time on this working with psychometry. The ability to clearly see and get a read on objects. The best way that I have developed that is by being blindfolded, knowing nothing about the object and having it given to me. I do have visions and premonitions. I started having those when I was about 7 years old. however I keep them quiet because they have a lot of energy. Sometimes during a reading, I get little flash and they are vision in nature.

Claircognizance: Sometimes I just know things. I can't explain it! Clearly knowing is simply that. We just know something.  The feelings that come before clearly knowing time is very heavy. I tend to get these when I am unsure about a situation. I just know that something isn't quite right. I have typically seen this work when dealing with people who were trying to lie.

Finally, I am always trying to be tapped in to your guides and my guides to 'guide' the readings. I see myself simply as an interpreter of the cards and a voice for the spirit world to help clients. As you can see I use a lot of different avenues that the client doesn't see or know is going on. All of these things amplify the readings and give you the best guidance that you need! I hope you will give me a try! Check out my website to set up your appointment today! My readings are kept affordable for all!

No comments:

Post a Comment