Saturday, December 17, 2016

What Kind of Tarot Reader Am I? (Short Letter Response)

Dear Ryan,

I am not new to the world of Tarot, I have had several readings before from other diviners. I am interested in working with you! What kind of style of reading do you have?

Sincerely,
Potential Client

Dear Potential Client,

My first response to a question like this is you gotta just get in and find out! Everyone on Earth is having an individual experience. Therefore, it is difficult to tell what kind of experience you will have overall. What I can say is that your experience with me will be positive and empowering! My job as a reader is not to fix your challenges for you. You are probably asking, what is my job then? Well, my job is to help by conducting a thorough assessment of the energies surrounding your inquiry. The assessment begins with my interpretation of astrological energies. Then it's your turn. We will begin with a short breathing exercise, and then it is your turn to talk, (about 10 minutes). After, I will interpret the energies as they are, good, bad, or otherwise. The interpretation will also consist of possible outcomes based on those energies. After the interpretation, we may look at how you can alter difficult situations to fit your desires as needed. Afterall, the future is never absolute!

Potential Client, please know that I am not a fluff bunny reader. I can promise you that I will not blow smoke up your behind. I will not tell you want to hear. I will speak truthfully and guide you to the very best of my ability. I will give you words of encouragement, empowerment, or warning. Every client leaves my readings with a sense of clarity and tools that they can put to use until we meet again. Keep in mind that I am in the military. Sometimes I may be abrasive, but I see past all the smokescreens, illusions, and delusions. I see into your heart and the root of any issue. The only show you will get from me, readings in person, is the typical props of a reading, (crystals, incense, cards, ect.). Though no ritual is spared for phone readings either. My purpose is to help as many people as I am able, while honoring the noble art of divination.

In summation, the world of divination has gotten a stereotypical spin. Many people believe the meme of the fortune teller, giving advice, making outlandish predictions and charging high prices for services. I make myself affordable to everyone, I will not coddle you and I will not lie. I will be the truthful friend and guide along the way. I operate this way, because after you leave my reading it is just you living your life. Ultimately, what you do with the information from the reading is your decision. In the grand scheme of things, we all walk a solitary path, because we are all uniquely living individuals. The people we meet are simply visitors to that path. Some stay for extended periods of time, while others may not. This is the essence of Path of the Spirit.

Ryan Haugen
Owner and Operator Path of the Spirit-Tarot and Spiritual Services

No comments:

Post a Comment