Tuesday, September 2, 2014

New Calendar Appointments

Hello all!
I have completely updated and revamped Path of the Spirit as far as the webpage is concened, adding a few things and taking away few things! Stop by and check it out!

I just uploaded new appointments into the calendar for the next two weeks! Choose any spot in the green zone! $20 for 30 minutes or $40 for 1 hour. I know there is a question or situation that is just waiting to be answered. If neither of these options work, I do have a $5.00 email reading option too!

I am getting ready to launch a new project here at Path of the Spirit as well! I am going to start selling some of my magickal oils, brews, and potions. I have also added a new massage oil to the mix! Everything is coming together nicely!

Wicca the 1st degree, my basic level 1 course on the Craft, will be launching here as well on September 17th, 2014. I have some open online spots and plenty for any local witches that would like to get involved. This is open to all witches seasoned or not. Sometimes it's good to just get back to the basics. Remember basics are the foundation for powerful magick!

Thanks again for all your love and support! Please continue to get involved! Blessed Be!

Lord Auriael, Prince of Swords

Website
Facebook
Google +
Path of the Spirit Market, for people who want to buy and sell or just hang out!
Blogger
Path of the Spirit Youtube Channel
Ryan Haugen Youtube



No comments:

Post a Comment